LEV Sliding Sash Enclosure
CTS LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation) series of enclosures are designed and built specifically to the customer’s requirements and can be used to contain automation equipment, particle size analysis, small scale synthesis, sieving and sample handling.
The LEV range of enclosures use a unique CAV (Constant Air Volume) sliding sash mechanism that allows the operator to have variable height access to equipment and processes. This system requires a much lower airflow than a standard fume hood, which saves significantly on energy costs.
- Full system design service from CTS
- Air flow alarm system
- Safe change HEPA Filtration
- Solvent filtration available
- Designed & built to customer specification
- Low air volume requirement - energy saving
- Direct connection or re-circulatory options
- System validation package available