LEV Sliding Sash Enclosure
CTS LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation) series of enclosures are designed and built specifically to the customer’s requirements and can be used to contain automation equipment, particle size analysis, small scale synthesis, sieving and sample handling.
The LEV range of enclosures use a unique CAV (Constant Air Volume) sliding sash mechanism that allows the operator to have variable height access to equipment and processes. This system requires a much lower airflow than a standard fume hood, which saves significantly on energy costs.
- Full system design service from CTS
- Air flow alarm system
- Safe change HEPA Filtration
- Solvent filtration available
- Designed & built to customer specification
- Low air volume requirement – energy saving
- Direct connection or re-circulatory options
- System validation package available
Download the technical specification of this enclosure using the following button. Alternatively, watch the video below for more details. If you are looking for a bespoke safety enclosure, please contact us.
- Stainless steel skeletal frame
- 8mm Optically clear cast acrylic panels
- Black Phenolic resin base
- Dimensions designed to customer specification
Each system design is created and stored as a CAD file with CTS.
Should a customer wish to change the functionality of their enclosure in the future, CTS can re-engineer a solution on site, with minimal disruption to othe laboratory.
POWER REQUIREMENT (SINGLE PHASE)
- 230v/50Hz/13A Service (EU)
- 110v/60Hz/20A Service (USA)
- Re-circulatory design, can be stand-alone operation or connected direct to house
- Safe-change HEPA filter
- Modular air handling filtration unit
- Min 99.995% efficiency at 0.3 microns (H14)
- Activated Carbon filtration available
- Continual airflow monitoring using a dual sensor hot wire anemometer complete with audible / visual alarm
In-House Engineering Design
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: