Acrylic Instrument Enclosure
CTS Instrument Enclosures are designed to protect the analyst from airborne contaminants produced during sample analysis and manipulation processes.
Titration, Moisture Analysis, Particle Sizing, Automated Dispensing, Micro Scale
Synthesis, Milling, Sieving, Pipetting and Mobile Phase Preparation.
- Excellent maintenance access
- Safe change HEPA filtration system
- Custom build solutions
- Solvent filtration available
- Low air volume requirement
Download the technical specification of this acrylic instrument enclosure using the following button. Alternatively, watch the video below for more details. If you are looking for a bespoke safety enclosure, please contact us.
- 8mm Optically clear cast acrylic body
- Black Phenolic resin base
- Mobile bench option
DIMENSIONS (mm) – (W x D x H)
External / Internal
- 900 x 750 x 850 / 850 x 650 x 800
- 1200 x 750 x 850 / 1180 x 650 x 800
- 1500 x 750 x 850 / 1480 x 650 x 800
If you are looking for a custom-built acrylic instrument enclosure, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
POWER REQUIREMENT (SINGLE PHASE)
- 230v/50Hz/13A Service (EU)
- 110v/60Hz/20A Service (USA)
- Re-circulatory design, can be stand-alone operation or connected direct to house
- Safe-change HEPA filter
- Modular air handling filtration unit
- Min 99.995% efficiency at 0.3 microns (H14)
- Activated Carbon filtration available
- Continual airflow monitoring using a dual sensor hot wire anemometer complete with audible / visual alarm
In-House Engineering Design
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: