High Potency LEV Sliding Sash Enclosure
CTS HiPo LEVTM (Local Exhaust Ventilation) enclosures are designed for the handling of high potency drugs, typically powder transfer or small scale synthesis. Constructed
in Stainless Steel with internally radiused edges, these systems provide a high level of user protection and can be easily cleaned.
The HiPo LEVTM range of enclosures use a unique CAV (Constant Air Volume) sliding sash mechanism that allows the operator to have variable height access to equipment and processes. This system requires a much lower airflow than a standard fume hood, which saves significantly on energy costs.
- Full system design service from CTS
- Airflow alarm system
- Safe change HEPA Filtration
- Solvent filtration available
- Designed & built to customer specification
- System validation package available
- Low air volume requirement – energy saving
- Direct connection or re-circulatory options
Download the technical specification of this enclosure using the following button. Alternatively, watch the video below for more details. If you are looking for a bespoke LEV enclosure for high potency powders, please contact us.
- Grade 316 Stainless steel enclosure
- Internally radiused corners
- 0.5ra Pharmaceutical grade surface finish
- 10mm thick toughened glass sash panel
- Grade 304 Stainless steel mobile bench
- Dimensions designed to each customer specification
- LEV enclosures for high potency powders are designed to customer specification.
- Direct connect option
- Easy access and maintenance
POWER REQUIREMENT (SINGLE PHASE)
- 230v/50Hz/13A Service (EU)
- 110v/60Hz/20A Service (USA)
- Re-circulatory design, can be stand-alone operation or connected direct to house
- Safe-change HEPA filter
- Modular air handling filtration unit
- Min 99.995% efficiency at 0.3 microns (H14)
- Activated Carbon filtration available
- Continual airflow monitoring using a dual sensor hot wire anemometer complete with audible / visual alarm
In-House Engineering Design
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: