Bulk Powder Enclosure
Bulk powder enclosures are specifically designed to provide a safe weighing and handling environment for large quantities of active drug compounds from drum containers.
Constructed in stainless steel, Bulk powder enclosures are very robust and easy to clean. The unique airflow design around the drum sampling area provides localised extract, a low turbulence environment for weighing and a high level of containment for the handling of kilogram quantities of active drug compounds. CTS Bulk Powder containment fume hoods provide an effective alternative to a built in downflow booth system.
- Ergonomic design
- Easy to Use
- Dual sensor airflow alarm
- Mobile bench mounted solution
- Safe change HEPA Filtration
- No facilities extract required
- Custom built sizes available
Download the technical specification for the Bulk powder enclosures using the following button.
If you are looking for a bespoke safety enclosure, please contact us.
- 316 Stainless steel main body
- 0.5ra Pharmaceutical grade internal surface finish
- 304 Stainless mobile frame
- 8mm Optically clear cast acrylic hinged access door
DIMENSIONS (mm) – (W x D x H)
External / Internal
1200 x 1000 x 1650 / 1180 x 640 x 720
1500 x 1000 x 1650 / 1480 x 640 x 720
1800 x 1000 x 1650 / 1780 x 640 x 720
Custom built solutions available.
POWER REQUIREMENT (SINGLE PHASE)
- 230v/50Hz/13A Service (EU)
- 110v/60Hz/20A Service (USA)
- Re-circulatory design, can be stand-alone operation or connected direct to house extract
Additional extract is present around the drum access area providing additional protection from airborne contaminants released when opening drum bags.
When the sample drum is docked, the user is presented with a level and easily cleanable surface.
- Safe-change HEPA filter
- Modular air handling filtration unit
- Min 99.995% efficiency at 0.3 microns (H14)
- Activated Carbon filtration available
- Continual airflow monitoring using a dual sensor hot wire anemometer complete with Audible / Visual alarm
In-House Engineering Design
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: