High Potency Powder Vented Balance Enclosure
The High Potency Powder Vented Balance Enclosure (HiPo VBETM) is specifically designed for the weighing and manipulation of high potency powders.
Independently surrogate tested to provide an ECL of <20ng/m³ when carrying out weighing and sample transfer of pharmaceutical drug powders.
- Safebridge surrogate tested
- ECL <20ng/m³
- Turbulent free weighing environment
- Safe change HEPA filtration
- Dual sensor airflow alarm system
- Stainless Steel grade 316 construction
- Internal radius corners for easy clean
- Pharmaceutical grade surface finish
- Supplied on anti-vibration Stainless Steel frame
- Low air handling requirement
- Low energy consumption
Download the technical specification of the High Potency Powder Vented Balance Enclosure using the following button. Alternatively, watch the video below for more details. If you are looking for a bespoke safety enclosure, please contact us.
- 3mm Thick, grade 316L Stainless Steel main chamber
- 8mm Thick optically clear cast Acrylic door and side panels
- 40mm Box section grade 304 Stainless Steel bench with 20mm thick granite stability top plate and anti-vibration feet
DIMENSIONS (mm) – (W x D x H)
External / Internal
- 1200 x 800 x 1600 / 1190 x 615 x 620
Custom built sizes available.
POWER REQUIREMENT (SINGLE PHASE)
- 230v/50Hz/13A Service (EU)
- 110v/60Hz/20A Service (USA)
- 230 Volt 3.5 Amp Max Load
- 110 Volt 7.0 Amp Max Load
- Re-circulatory safe change HEPA filter design
- Can be final connected to house extract
- Safe-change HEPA filter
- Min 99.995% efficiency at 0.3 microns (H14)
- Activated Carbon filtration available
- Continual airflow monitoring with audible visual alarm
- Airflow measured at face using dual sensor hotwire anenometer.
In-House Engineering Design
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: