ClimateZone™ – Climatically Controlled Enclosure
ClimateZone™ Enclosure systems are designed to provide a safe, climatically controlled environment for the handling of sensitive pharmaceutical drug compounds.
The ClimateZoneTM Enclosure air treatment unit provides users with a variety of selectable temperature and humidity profiles, which are automatically maintained.
- Closed loop HEPA filtered system
- Safe working environment for active drug handling
- Suitable for inhalation drug handling
- Controlled temperature & humidity
- Mobile self contained system
- No facilities extract required
- Easy access for maintenance & setup
Read the technical specification of this ClimateZone™ Enclosure below or alternatively download the datasheet using the following button.
ClimateZone is a customisable enclosure. If you are looking for a bespoke solution for climate control enclosure or any other laboratory containment system, please contact us.
Download the technical specification of this ClimateZone™ Enclosure using the following button. If you are looking for a bespoke safety enclosure, please contact us.
ClimateZone™ Enclosure Systems provide a safe climatically controlled environment, allowing for powder sample testing to be conducted under manageable predetermined temperature and humidity profiles.
CTS ClimateZone™ systems operate in a way in which the internal atmosphere is continually HEPA filtered. This traps any airborne contaminants that are present when handling powdered drug compounds. Our ClimateZone™ enclosures are proven to provide safe handling environments for analysts when handling potent drugs.
The following video is a brief overview on the ClimateZone™ enclosure.
- Stainless steel skeletal frame and bench
- 8mm Optically clear cast acrylic panels
- Black Trespa base
External / Internal
1500 x 750 x 1650 / 1220 x 700 x 725
2000 x 750 x 1650 / 1720 x 700 x 725
2500 x 750 x 1650 / 2220 x 700 x 725
- IRIS ports fitted as standard
- Glove port options available
- Custom built solutions available
- ClimateZone™ Enclosure provides operator adjustable temperature and humidity settings between17°C-35°C (+/-1°C) and 17%RH-85%RH (+/-3%) relative humidity
- Customisable to operate at profiles outside standard ranges. If required, cooler and dryer atmospheres can also be achieved with additional bolt on modules.
- Ultrasonic humidity generation system
- Continual water filtration system
- UV water treatment system
ClimateZone™ enclosures are mobile and operate from a standard electrical power supply which makes them energy efficient and simple to install.
POWER REQUIREMENT (SINGLE PHASE)
- 230v/50Hz/13A Service (EU)
- 110v/60Hz/20A Service (USA)
- Safe-change HEPA filter
- Modular air handling filtration unit
- Min 99.995% efficiency at 0.3 microns (H14)
- Activated Carbon filtration available
- Continual airflow monitoring using a dual sensor hot wire anemometer complete with audible / visual alarm
In-House Engineering Design
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: