SafetyBoxTM Powder Handling Glove Box
CTS Powder Handling Glove Box systems provide a safe controlled environment for the weighing and manipulation of high potency drugs with OEL’s less than 1 μg/m3.
CTS SafetyBoxTM enclosures operate as a single pass through negative pressure HEPA filtered glove box. Air is passed into the enclosure via a safe change HEPA filter and exits via two more HEPA filters back into the laboratory, or if required, into the laboratory extract system.
- Negative pressure environment
- Safe change HEPA filtration
- Sample transfer chamber
- ECL designed to 5ng/m3
- Stable weighing environment
- Ergonomic design
- Easy to clean
- Custom built solutions available
Download the technical specification of this enclosure using the following button.
If you are looking for a bespoke safety enclosure, please contact us.
- Main chamber: 8mm Optically clear cast acrylic
- Base: TRESPA TM, Granite or Stainless Steel
- Bench: 304 Stainless steel
- Gloves: Anti static Nitrile Gauntlet
DIMENSIONS (mm) – (W x D x H)
External / Internal
1200 x 650 x 1450 / 880 x 600 x 550
1500 x 650 x 1450 / 1180 x 600 x 550
1800 x 650 x 1450 / 1480 x 600 x 550
Custom built solutions available.
POWER REQUIREMENT (SINGLE PHASE)
- 230v/50Hz/13A Service (EU)
- 110v/60Hz/20A Service (USA)
- Re-circulatory design, can be stand-alone operation or connected direct to house extract
Standard system includes:
- Transfer chamber
- Magnehelic pressure gauge
System upgrades include
- Interlocked transfer hatch
- Audible pressure alarm
- Safe-change HEPA filter
- Modular air handling filtration unit
- Min 99.995% efficiency at 0.3 microns (H14)
- Activated Carbon filtration available
- Continual airflow monitoring using a dual sensor hot wire anemometer complete with Audible / Visual alarm
In-House Engineering Design
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: