High Potency Powder Instrument Enclosure
CTS HiPo IETM Stainless Steel Instrument Enclosures are designed to protect the analyst from airborne contaminants produced during sample analysis and manipulation processes. The Stainless Steel construction is very robust and cleanable. Internal radius edging for better contamination control.
Titration, Moisture Analysis, Weighing, Micro Scale Synthesis, Milling, Sieving, Pipetting and Mobile Phase Preparation.
- Excellent maintenance access
- Custom build solutions
- Safe change HEPA filtration system
- Solvent filtration available
- Low air volume requirement
- Safe waste disposal
Download the technical specification of this high potency powder Instrument enclosure using the following button.
If you are looking for a bespoke safety enclosure, please contact us.
- 316 Stainless steel main body
- 0.5ra Pharmaceutical grade internal surface finish
- Mobile bench option
- Internally radius corners
DIMENSIONS (mm) – (W x D x H)
External / Internal
900 x 750 x 850 / 850 x 680 x 830
1200 x 750 x 850 / 1180 x 680 x 830
1500 x 750 x 850 / 1480 x 680 x 830
1800 x 750 x 850 / 1780 x 680 x 830
If you are looking for a Custom built solutions for a high potency powder instrument enclosure, please contact us.
POWER REQUIREMENT (SINGLE PHASE)
• 230v/50Hz/13A Service (EU)
• 110v/60Hz/20A Service (USA)
• Re-circulatory design, can be stand-alone operation or connected direct to house extract
- Safe-change HEPA filter
- Modular air handling filtration unit
- Min 99.995% efficiency at 0.3 microns (H14)
- Activated Carbon filtration available
- Continual airflow monitoring using a dual sensor hot wire anemometer complete with Audible / Visual alarm
In-House Engineering Design
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: